Deadline: 26 October 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior Operations Assistant in Nauru. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Operations Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Liaise closely with Executing Agencies and other relevant government offices to facilitate mission clearances and development partner coordination activities.
- Provide logistical support for ADB missions and project consultant visits.
- Support the financial, budgetary, and administrative functions of NAU PCO and respond to requests from ADB regional offices or ADB headquarters on these matters.
- Assist in programming, processing, and implementing ADB assistance.
- Assist in portfolio management.
- Monitor and report on ADB’s operations.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, finance, engineering, or related fields, preferably with advanced training.
- At least 5 year’s professional experience in the public sector or in organizations that interact regularly with local or national government.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.