Abt Associates is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance and Administrative Manager in Nepal.
The Finance and Administrative Manager will be responsible for all financial and administrative functions of the office, including the management of accounting and financial transactions of the project, financial reporting, and management of the daily office administration.
Abt’s mission is to improve the quality of life and economic well-being of people worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Finance and Administrative Manager will perform the following functions-
- Accounting and Finance:
- Monitor and track expenses, and execute payments for local operational transactions, items for office accommodations, communications, security, transportation, etc.
- Oversee the development of administrative and operations management systems and processes required to support project implementation, ensuring compliance with USAID and Abt Associates policies and regulations.
- Oversee local procurement processes, including following appropriate financial procedures for expenses, such as Check Requests, Purchase Orders, Justification Memos, and ensuring the necessary approvals for each expense.
- Provide guidance to SHOPS plus on Nepal’s tax and social insurance laws.
- Orient new employees to corporate and project policies, procedures, and benefits.
- Assist in the recruitment and hiring of appropriate local employees.
- Maintain employee personnel files and records and annual and sick leaves.
- Manage the Finance and Administration Assistant.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business.
- 8+ years of experience and a bachelor degree OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Masters preferred.
- Professional experience of at least 8 years in the areas of finance, accounting, and contract management.
- Experience managing USAID funds.
- Computer skills in accounting (Quicken and Oracle), MS Windows, Excel, Word.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ABT.