Deadline: 21 November 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Health Officer in Bhairahawa, Nepal.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Health Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support for program development and planning at the provincial and local government level.
- Program management, monitoring and delivery of results at the provincial and local government level.
- Technical and operational support to program implementation at the provincial and local government level.
- Networking and partnership building at the provincial and local government level.
Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building of Government and partners at the provincial and local government level.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in public health/nutrition, pediatric health, family health, health research, global/international health, health policy and/or management, environmental health sciences, biostatistics, socio-medical, health education, epidemiology or other health related sciences is required.
- University Degree in a relevant field combined with 2 additional year’s professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced University Degree.
- Minimum 2 year’s professional experience in public health/nutrition planning and management and/or in relevant areas of maternal and neonatal health care, health emergency/humanitarian preparedness, at the international level and/or in a developing country is required.
- Experience in health/nutrition program/project development in UN system agency or organization is an asset
- Fluency in English and Nepali language both written and spoken is required.
- Nationality of Nepal.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.