Deadline: 13 April 2021
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of HR Coordinator in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Short Term HR Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Support in the Recruitment Process.
- Provide support in orientation and onboarding new staff.
- Assist benefits administration including provident fund, CIT, leave, insurance, relocation etc.
- Facilitate exit process of departing staff.
- Support for smooth operation and administration of online HRIS system.
- Provide necessary support in probation review and performance management
- Compile learning and development needs and support in staff development.
- Maintain strong documentation and filing system both digital and physical, disseminate HR information,
- Policy Memos and other relevant communication to the concerned staff.
Applicant must have:
- Master’s Degree with 1-2 year’s relevant experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field with 2-3 year’s relevant experience.
- Demonstrate professional experience in the field of Human Resources Management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in coordination, liaison and networking, managing teams, finance and other critical management domains.
- Experience working in Human Resource software (ERP).
- Experience in payroll management and software will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to problem solve, handle setbacks and pressure.
- Ability to use basic office electronic equipment & computer applications & database management.
- Proficiency in English and Nepali Language.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Plan International.