Deadline: 13 May 2021
SNV is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Marketing Communications Officer in The Hague, Netherlands.
SNV’s mission is to make a lasting difference in the lives of millions of people living in poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Marketing Communications Officer will perform the following functions:
- Provide well-informed advice and guidance on external communications, profiling and influencing to support and grow the agriculture sector’s potential while helping to position SNV as a reliable and professional partner on climate adaptation, mitigation, resilient food systems, nutrition and youth employment.
- Work with the Global Head of Corporate Affairs as well as the Agriculture Sector management and teams to formulate effective external [media] messaging, content marketing tactics and marcom deliverables that support SNV’s overall sector strategy.
- Draft, produce, repurpose, review and edit all relevant marcom materials (including presentations, brochures, factsheets, case studies, capability statements and other assets).
- Set-up and run event, conference and digital marketing campaigns at organisation, sector (donor, program, product and theme) and country levels.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of marcom and internal engagement/activation initiatives.
- Update internal knowledge and information network and implement supporting engagement and activation tactics to raise awareness around the sector’s activities.
- Maintain an inventory of relevant marketing assets and content in line with corporate guidelines and for use by colleagues and partners across SNV.
- Collaborate in the building of SNV’s agriculture sector’s [local] media, social media and enterprise social media (Yammer, Teams), outreach.
- Provide appropriate performance and operational reporting as well as status updates to the Global Head of Corporate Affairs.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in international development, agricultural sciences together with qualifications or demonstrable track record in marketing, communications or related areas.
- At least 5 year’s of relevant work experience in marketing communications, preferably in the agriculture or international development sectors.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, international, cross disciplinary organisation.
- Experience working with press and international media.
- Intention to work towards (or currently holding) Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) certification.
- Exemplary stakeholder management and presentation skills.
- Outstanding project management skills and experience working with external service delivery agencies.
- Sound understanding of digital/online communication technologies and platforms (incl., MS Teams and other applications, SharePoint, Click Dimensions, Adobe Creative Cloud and all standard marcom tools).
- Fluency in English (working language) and French language capabilities desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply by submitting a brief letter of motivation (1 page) and your CV (not more than 3 pages) through online process.
For more information, visit SNV.