Deadline: 26 June 2016
SNV is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Prospect Development Manager in Hague, Netherlands. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The Prospect Development Manager will manage selected prospect development processes, provide capacity development support to country teams on in-country business development and deliver technical advisory and backstopping services to implementation of projects.
SNV’s mission is to make a lasting difference in the lives of millions of people living in poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Prospect Development Manager will perform the following functions-
- Maintains a network with and gathers intelligence on donors/customers and partners in relation to specific funding opportunities (both in the grants and tender market).
- Serves as the bid manager on major proposals – developing a capture strategy together with the prospect team and ensuring appropriate resources and support.
- Helps to identify key partners that will strengthen SNV’s competitive position and negotiate teaming arrangements with them.
- Checks contract requirements on quality, risk management and compliance with all applicable regulations and ensure compatibility with guidelines of the customers.
- Supports country teams in Business Development, provides training and advice to enable appropriate pipeline development, resource allocation and coordination of support services.
- Serves as a technical reviewer, editor and writer of proposals.
- Provides technical advisory and backstopping services to support implementation of SNV projects.
Applicants must have-
- Post-graduate qualification in a field related to Development Studies, Marketing, Economics or similar.
- 5 years of relevant professional work experience.
- Relevant work experience as a bid manager and with proposal development in an international development cooperation context.
- Knowledge of institutional fundraising or business development with European bilateral (e.g. DFID, SDC, SIDA, DGIS, etc.), multilaterals and development banks.
- Project management experience in developing countries considered an asset.
- Expertise in areas related to one of SNV’s sectors (Agriculture, Energy, WASH).
- Fluency in English required, proficiency in French is an advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit SNV.