Deadline: 12 May 2021
Concern Worldwide is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Consortium Coordinator in Niger.
Concern Worldwide is an international humanitarian organization dedicated to tackling poverty and suffering in the world’s poorest countries.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Consortium Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Project Management
- Provide overall leadership, management and strategic direction for the ERNE consortium in Niger.
- Responsible for ensuring the ERNE consortium achieves agreed outputs, outcomes and targets.
- Oversee the ERNE consortium administration, implementation and financial management to ensure that activities aligns with programmatic approach, budget allocations, Concern policies, and ECHO regulations and procedures.
- Human Resources
- Manage the Concern ERNE team and support implementing partners’ teams.
- Ensure the direct management of Technical Managers under your responsibility by ensuring that the leave plans, objectives, evaluations (PDR) and training are consistent and up to date.
- Financial Management
- Ensure conformity with agreed Concern Niger ERNE project budget, including co-funding commitments.
- Responsible for reviewing monthly management accounts including transactions, providing monthly feedback by the deadline on any corrections, missing transactions and justification for over/under spends and preparing monthly forecasts.
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- Collaboration with the Niger MEAL Coordinator and the HQ PCU MEAL Advisor, support the development of strong M&E mechanisms, project monitoring tools and efficient systems to ensure high quality implementation.
- Collaboration with the MEAL coordinator, contribute to the production of capitalization reports including lessons learnt and recommendations for future capacity development based in project experience.
- Collaboration with the MEAL team and Technical Advisors, be responsible for coordinating and documenting project activities (includes case studies, etc.)
- Ensure the programme is in line with Core Humanitarian Standards (CHS) by ensuring the roll out of accountability plan.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field or advanced Degree in Public Health, Nutrition, Agriculture, Economics, International Development, or other relevant subjects.
- Experience with Early Warning/Early Action, DRR activities or rapid response mechanisms.
- At least 5 year’s overseas experience and at least 3 year’s in similar coordination/programme management position
- Experience in building relationships with governmental organizations as well working with partners and in consortia.
- Experience of achieving results within difficult working environments.
- Experience in emergency contexts, preferably in the Sahel region.
- Experience in security management in an insecure context.
- Familiar with health and nutrition programmes, in particular CMAM and CMAM Surge.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills and ability to interact productively with partners and stakeholders (community, government technical services and institutions).
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Concern Worldwide.