Deadline: 1 October 2021
SNV is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Manager GrEEN in Niamey, Niger.
SNV’s mission is to make a lasting difference in the lives of millions of people living in poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Manager GrEEN will perform the following functions:
- Ensure implementation of the project work plan, as per the SNV project management procedures, internal reporting, donor requirements and contract;
- Lead, manage relationships and motivate the project team, partners and relevant stakeholders, plan and assign deliverables, review their progress and address deviations in terms of timelines and quality, based on project planning, deliverables agreed and budget set.
- Contract Management & Budget Oversight – Manage and account for administrative, finance and procurement components of the project in line with SNV and donor requirements.
- Human Resources Management & Team Leadership – Plan and manage HR workflow by forecasting personnel needs and supporting in recruitment & selection.
- Ensure that the project is implemented in accordance with the agreed implementation plan and results between SNV and the donor.
- Deliver effective development results, planning and monitoring, financial management, and donor reporting.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in Agricultural Value Chains, Development Finance, Energy, SME or Sustainable development or related field.
- Specific expertise in areas relevant to this project, such as business management, entrepreneurship and Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) management, circular economy, green economy and sustainability, will be considered an advantage.
- At least 10 year’s experiences in project management, including at least one consortium project.
- At least 7 year’s work experience in the youth employment sector, youth and women entrepreneurship, Energy and Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) development.
- Recent experience in project management funded by the European Union will be considered as an advantage.
- International work experience and the ability to effectively coach and lead a team of advisors in a multi-cultural setting’.
- Knowledge of usual office software (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and regular communication channels (Internet, email, Skype).
- Fluency in English with strong writing skills is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply by submitting a brief letter of motivation (1 page) and your CV (not more than 3 pages) through online process.
For more information, visit SNV.