Deadline: 26 May 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Business Support Assistant – Administration in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Business Support Assistant – Administration will perform the following functions:
- Manage Mission travel requirements in close coordination with the Area office mission planning team and IOM Hub Accommodation team.
- Process of Travel Authorizations (TAs/Trip Documents) in WINGS.
- Monitor and review travel claims and supporting documentation for completeness, accuracy, reasonableness, validity, and conformity with UN Rules.
- Assist with the issuance of Purchase Requisitions (PRs) for all non-food related services for further processing though WFP Procurement Unit.
- Reconcile invoices against the PRs/POs and process for payment.
- Post of GRN/SESs and maintain a proper record of invoices.
- Manage external hall booking for WFP events, workshops, seminar, training, etc.
- Support in the processing of Guest House Invoicing in WINGSII.
Applicant must have:
- Completion of Bachelor’s Degree/HND Preferably in Administration.
- 2 or more year’s progressively responsible work experience in general administrative work and travels management.
- Proficiency in the use of office equipment and computer software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of work routines and methods in order to complete processes under minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify data discrepancies and rectify problems requiring attention.
- Spoken and written English Language is required and basic understanding of Hausa Language.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.