Deadline: 24 February 2022
Energy Talent Company is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Energy Talent Graduate Trainee Program in Nigeria.
Energy Talent Company trains solar engineers to meet and exceed all known industry standards. Top solar companies hire their engineers to work full time on their staff or on short term projects.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Energy Talent Graduate Trainee Program will perform the following functions:
- Four months of practice-based and field training.
- Job-placement with top solar companies after 4 months.
- Expertly curated learning curriculum.
- Accelerated career growth.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Learn in a team environment with local and international trainers.
- Continuous professional development in the solar industry for 2 years.
Applicants must have:
- Graduate interested in building a career in the Solar Industry.
- Residence in any state in Nigeria.
- Should be between age 18 and 30.
- Completed NYSC.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Energy Talent Company.