Deadline: 25 November 2021
Plan International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – ASPIRE in Sokoto, Nigeria.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – ASPIRE will perform the following functions:
- Support the development and implementation of program M&E plans to capture project performance and results, including data reporting, assessments, and all monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Contribute to the monthly and quarterly project target review sessions.
- Support the development of data flow pattern for project that will ensure timely data collection and reporting.
- Support to ensure that M&E-specific elements of local partner capacity strengthening plans are successfully implemented.
- Report results of M&E activities by providing written documentation about progress toward achieving indicators/targets, as appropriate.
- Support leadership at project location level on M&E to ensure the program technical integrity to achieve program goal and corresponding objectives and targets.
- Ensure high-quality implementation, in close collaboration with the Field team and the M&E coordinator, and consistency in protocols, information and reporting systems.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelors’ Degree and minimum 2 year’s work experience in monitoring and evaluating programs, with an organization with a robust M&E component.
- Prior experience with Plan International or related non-governmental organization is preferred.
- Experience in developing child-friendly M&E systems/tools or doing research with children is a strong asset.
- Proven expertise in quantitative and qualitative methodologies, research, reporting, data quality assessments, data analysis and presentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English including excellent facilitation skills and demonstrated technical writing skills for publication.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages (Excel/Word document).
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Plan International.