Deadline: 11 August 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Logistics and Procurement Assistant in Erbil, Iraq. The duration of this post is 5 months.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Logistics and Procurement Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Manage and register all incoming requisitions at NRC office and update status report on procurement for inclusion and circulation in the status report.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of goods, services and equipment.
- Assist in preparation of documentation for bids committee meetings.
- Maintain proper files of requisitions, quotations and purchase orders.
- Report all procurement status in weekly/ monthly basis to the line manager.
- Warehouse and Asset Management:
- Manage inventory control/procurement of items at NRC office and report all stock balances to the line manager in weekly/ monthly basis.
- Update the Mission Assets inventory at NRC office and guest/staff houses and generate periodic reports balances to the line manager in monthly basis.
Applicants must have:
- Diploma in Management or related field of study.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience from working as a Logistics Assistant in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Fluency in English and Arabic Languages.
- Nationality of Iraq.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.