Deadline: 10 August 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Logistics and Procurement Officer in Erbil, Iraq. The duration of this post is 5 months.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Logistics and Procurement Officer will perform the following functions:
- Manage all procurement activities at the office that includes all procurement requested from the field offices.
- Manage open tenders and ensure it is complaint with NRC and donors regulations.
- Manage all framework agreement.
- Ensure daily update for the procurement tracking sheet.
- Asset Management
- Ensure that procedures outlined in the NRC Asset Management Manual are implemented in Baghdad office.
- Ensure proper recording and updating of asset register and ensure the appropriate coding and tags are placed on each item.
- Schedule and conduct physical count of assets on NRC Baghdad office.
- Provide a monthly physical count/check where all assets are located and their status confirmed.
- Coordinate with the responsible officer for tracking assets in other offices to ensure the location and status of assets that have moved between offices.
- Advise colleagues on guidelines of NRC asset and equipment using guidelines.
- Warehouse Management
- Ensure proper implementation of the warehouse management in accordance with warehouse management policies and procedures of NRC.
- Ensure proper documentation are kept in dealing with daily warehouse operations i.e. GRNs, Stock Release Forms, Waybills, etc.
- Ensure timely dispatch of materials to the area offices in coordination with the Procurement unit.
- Conduct spot checks.
- Schedule and coordinate midyear and annual inventory for the area office.
- Report warehouse movement on a monthly basis.
Applicants must have:
- BA Degree in Supply Chain management, Logistics or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 year’s experience from working as a Logistician in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Fluency in English and Arabic Language.
- Nationality of Iraq.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.