Deadline: 19 August 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Logistics Assistant in Jalalabad, Afghanistan.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Logistics Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Implement delegated support function portfolio according to plan of action.
- Implement day to day responsibilities of Logistics to ensure efficient and effective delivery of goods, work and services.
- Ensure proper filing of logistics documents for future references and audit purposes.
- Maintain file for all contracts (lessee agreement, rental vehicle, MoUs and FWA) and ensure that all original contracts/agreements are kept in a secure manner.
- Development of holistic and needs based programmes, including cash-based interventions and marked based programmes.
- Updating Logistic Officer about contribution report on monthly bases.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree from Supply Chain /Logistics, B-Com/ BBA/ Management and Economics or other relevant field is required.
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Fluency in written and spoken of Pashto, Dari & English.
- Ability to work additional hours if and when required.
- Knowledge of cash-based interventions and market based programmes.
- Good control and supervisory skills.
- Good computer skills – MS Office & database.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to commence work immediately.
- Minimum 3 year’s of work experience with a satisfactory performance in Logistic preferably with international NGOs.
- Knowledge of Procurement, Asset Management, Warehousing, Fleet Management, Documentation and Reporting.
- Nationality of Afghanistan.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.