Deadline: 13 September 2019
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Logistics Assistant in Abeche, Chad.
The Logistics Assistant will assume responsibility for data entry of incoming supply receipts, distribution, reconciliation, reporting as super-user in the Uni track system.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Logistics Assistant will perform following functions:
- Assist in management on daily basis the inventory of UNICEF managed warehouse(s) through data entries in Uni Track/Vision including in-coming and out-going stock, ensuring accuracy of entries and provision of timely stock reports and any other reports.
- Undertake daily importation of supply requisitions and purchase orders from Uni Track to Vision and ensure data synchronization.
- Carry out regular data reconciliation and bring differences to the attention of the supervisor for corrective action.
- Assist the warehouse unit in receipt and storage of goods when necessary.
- Ensure that all release orders are created in Vision.
- Verify the receipt of goods/services against the associated POs/contract and provide results to the certifying officer.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary school education is required, with courses/certifications in Supply, Procurement, Administration or Accountancy.
- Minimum 3 years of progressively responsible administrative and/or logistic-related work experience is required.
- Fluency in French and a good knowledge of English are required.
- Knowledge of Arabic is an asset.
- Nationality of Chad.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.