Deadline: 14 July 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Logistics Coordinator in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh. The duration of this post is 12 months.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Logistics Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Oversee the logistics function for NRC Bangladesh.
- Ensure adherence to Logistics Handbook, other NRC policies and donor requirements.
- Provide anti-corruption, transparency and cost efficiency focus in all processes (e.g. in procurement, vehicle management, asset management).
- Training and development of logistic team and all staff.
- Ensure all procurements managed at the Country Office are conducted in a timely and effective manner as per NRC procurement regulations including, provide support in the tender processes led by Country Office Logistics.
- Ensure donor compliance and produce regular, timely and accurate logistics reports for NRC and donors.
- Support in all aspects the Logistics teams in the country offices ensuring that logistics support is effective.
Applicants must have:
- Experience from working as a Logistician or Logistics Coordinator in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Fluency in English and Bangla both written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of logistics reporting systems.
- Good knowledge of Procurement Procedures and regulations.
- Nationality of Bangladesh.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.