Deadline: 23 June 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Logistics Manager in Bangui, Central African Republic. The duration of this post is 18 months.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Logistics Manager will perform the following functions:
- Ensure that country set up complies with Logistics Handbook, NRC policies and donor requirements.
- Implement NRC’s logistics systems and procedures.
- Training and support of line managers and staff with logistics responsibilities.
- Management of the logistics team.
- Ensure anti-corruption focus in procedures and trainings.
- Establish filing systems/archives according to NRC standards in all offices.
- Initiate and maintain necessary leases, licenses and contracts with relevant authorities and suppliers.
- Develop clear warehousing system in line with NRC standards.
- Improve on vehicle management for the country programme.
- Submit monthly/annual reports to the Region and Oslo where necessary.
- Ensure the Disposal of obsolete assets in the country programme.
- Capacity building of the whole logistics team in the country programme.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 3 year’s of experience from working as a senior Logistics Manager in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Professional capacity in French (written and verbal).
- Experience with start-up is a plus.
- Experience in Central Africa is a plus.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.