Deadline: 28 April 2016
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Operations and Finance Manager in Nigeria.
IBTCI’s mission is to support and facilitate economic and industrial development and remains focused on meeting the development assistance needs of emerging markets and developing countries by offering exceptional functional expertise, regional experience, and a commitment to excellence.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Operations and Finance Manager will perform the following functions-
- Responsible for all Financial Management, Logistical operations, and Human Resources Management.
- Assist the COP with team building, office set up, administration, contract compliance, and payroll to ensure that the team achieves and reports on all benchmarks and deliverables.
- Works collaboratively with other members of the project team and other IBTCI offices to ensure that the necessary planning, development, management, and field activities function smoothly and efficiently.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s Degree or the equivalent advanced degree, in a relevant professional field preferred.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with budget development and monitoring preferred.
- Well-organized, attentive to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solves complex issues using strong analytical skills and proactively anticipates work requirements.
- Work well with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility and adaptability required.
- Excellent skills in teamwork and interpersonal communication.
- Mastery of word processing, spreadsheets, database use, and presentation software (Microsoft Office); and experience with using and researching the Internet.
- Written and verbal fluency in English required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IBTCI.