Creative Associates International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Operations Manager in Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
The Operations Manager will support the COP in the management of program operations.
Creative’s mission is to support people around the world to realize the positive change they seek.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Operations Manager will perform the following functions-
- All operations including but not limited to administration, logistics, procurement, budgeting, finance, and property management.
- Ensuring that program implementation is in accordance with USAID regulations and procedures and the specifications determined in the SOW. This will include monitoring contractor/recipient worthiness, ensuring that all procurement processes are perceived as transparent by beneficiary communities, assuring fair and transparent procurement processes, review of financial management, and monitoring activity implementation.
- Assuring that the most reasonable, fair, expeditious and appropriate procurement choices were made pursuant to the Contractor Procurement Guide.
- Supervising the Contractor’s day-to-day field presence in the areas of operations (including the project’s facilities such as office space, equipment and project vehicles), administration, logistics, procurement, budgeting and financial accounting.
- Ensuring continuous liquidity for the project.
- Overseeing all human resource issues.
- Investigating and identify new ways of achieving project efficiencies.
Applicants must have-
- At least three (3) years of experience working on donor-funded projects in a related role and with some demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Prior experience with grants management, preferably small grants under contract programs.
- Prior work experience in security-challenged environments.
- Fluency in the Contractor’s and USAID’s policies and procedures in regards to financial management, financial reporting, procurement processes, management systems, and grants management.
- Complete fluency in written and oral English.
- Fluency in Spanish.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Creative.