Creative Associates International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Field Operations Manager in Washington DC, United States.
The Senior Field Operations Manager will provide leadership for managing the Field Support department continuing to streamline processes and systems and ensuring high quality implementation of operational support to Creative projects.
Creative’s mission is to support people around the world to realize the positive change they seek.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Field Operations Manager will perform the following functions-
- Establish protocols, processes and streamline systems to better serve our clients, donors and staff. Lead field operations related corporate initiatives.
- Lead the Field Support team to ensure the consistent application of relevant policies and systems as part of supporting effective program delivery and institutionalizing effective internal controls.
- Contribute to the formulation of strategy and specific action plans for Field Support function, including specific response to challenges such as unification of processes, cross-departmental fertilization, etc.
- Responsible for advancement and timely achievement of Division’s MOSs pertaining to Field Support.
- Lead the development of standard systems and their integration into Creative’s project management approaches.
- Lead and direct Field Manual roll-out efforts, including training of pertinent HQ and field staff.
- Liaise closely across Operations Divisions and pertinent Program staff to build and sustain Creative’s capacity for high speed and reliable deployment to less than permissive settings.
- Develop, and ensure application of, documented policies and procedures for all core operations functions to ensure ongoing efficient, effective support and integrity of operations across the project.
Applicants must have-
- MA in international relations, development, or a related field.
- Minimum eight (8) years of project implementation experience for USAID solicitations and other USG agencies.
- Ten (10) to twelve (12) years of work experience in the international development, education, and/or democratization field; Field based experience desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of use of database, spreadsheet (Excel), word processing (Word), and presentation (PowerPoint) software.
- Commitment to international development and to values-drive work environment.
- Spanish language skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Creative.