Deadline : 30 November 2020
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Chief of party in Pakistan.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Chief of party will perform the following functions:
- Provide overall leadership, program direction, and technical expertise.
- Oversee all contractual and budgetary aspects of program management.
- Professionally represent Chemonics to USAID, the Government of Pakistan, Pakistani counterparts, and other program stakeholders.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with USAID on daily implementation and contract management.
- Ensure that the work plan, monitoring and evaluation, and reporting efforts are aligned with contract requirements, program objectives, and USAID guidance and ensure the quality of deliverables and reports.
- Monitor and, where necessary, modify program assistance to achieve results and ensure that relevant, productive, and complementary activities are implemented effectively.
- Lead a diverse team of international and local experts to achieve program targets, produce deliverables, and nurture partnerships with key stakeholders, government counterparts, and other donors.
Applicants must have:
- Degree in energy policy, engineering, business, finance, economics, law, or relevant fields.
- 15 year’s experience in managing energy sector projects and developing energy policy and regulations.
- 5 year’s of experience with large-scale renewable energy programs.
- Experience managing and completing complex energy studies and analysis on various energy issues.
- Experience serving as a liaison to government officials, donor organizations, and private sector companies.
- Ability, strategic vision, and experience managing large teams in culturally diverse settings.
- Familiarity with Pakistan’s energy sector, including its key energy enterprises and reform.
- Understanding of international development policies and USAID contract management experience.
- Experience in post-conflict environments preferred.
- Fluency in English required and proficiency in Urdu preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.