Deadline: 7 October 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Education Officer (Monitoring and Reporting) in Karachi, Pakistan.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Education Officer (Monitoring and Reporting) will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting
- Provide technical support as necessary to the process of developing and monitoring Annual Work Plans.
- Contribute to development of programme monitoring and reporting framework including technical backstopping to the team for convergent programming.
- Provide technical support as necessary in organizing and managing quarterly and annual Technical Assistance programme reviews ensuring consistency with objectives and goals set out in the programme documents.
- Monitor follow-up actions based on decisions resulting from programme reviews and performance and monitoring plans.
- Knowledge management
- Contribute to identifying, capturing, synthesizing and sharing lessons learned for knowledge management.
- Ensure that the programme is strengthened by knowledge management through data collection and analysis, complete and accurate reporting as well as participation in periodic internal and external reviews.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree (Master’s or above) in education, public policy, statistics, economics, sociology or other social science field is required.
- University Degree (Bacherlor’s) in a relevant field combined with 2 additional years of professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced University Degree.
- 2 year’s experience in programme planning, monitoring and management in education and related areas at the international level and/or in a developing country is required.
- Experience of working in budget support technical assistance context is desirable.
- Fluency in English and a local language is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.