Deadline: 4 March 2022
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of National Project Personnel – Monitoring and Evaluation in Multan, Pakistan. The duration of this post is 12 months.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The National Project Personnel – Monitoring and Evaluation will perform the following function
- Contribute to the implementation of MEAL framework for the Global Climate Fund project and other projects in Punjab Province.
- Assist in developing data collection tools (quantitative and qualitative) for monitoring and impact assessment against Logframe/results matrix indicators.
- Conduct pre-distribution verification of beneficiaries and post-distribution monitoring.
- Participate in conducting baseline studies, mid-term and endline evaluations.
- Enter data into project Field Programme Information System (FPMIS) and other project database using ODK and KOBO.
- Manage/update project databases in ODK/KOBO and track progress of interventions against agreed workplan/LFM indicators, and assist in preparing FAO periodic and donor report.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in Agriculture Economics, Public Administration, Economics, Project Management, Agriculture or Development Studies.
- 5 year’s experience in M&E.
- Working knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of languages spoken in Punjab will be an asset.
- Nationality of Pakistan.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.