Deadline: 4 February 2022
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Senior Project Officer (Financial Sector) in Pakistan. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Project Officer (Financial Sector) will perform the following functions-
- Provide team leadership by facilitating work planning, delivery and reviews with the team. Acts as a unit head for the finance sector and maintains close relationship with relevant government agencies and ADB Headquarters.
- Provide support for policy dialogues with government on policy matters and institutional issues.
- Proactively contribute as a team lead or team member to the due diligence, management, monitoring & periodic review of a defined portfolio of projects.
- Monitor the borrowers’ exposure to risk and compliance with covenants and the achievement of desired development impact
- Carry out comprehensive analysis of annual financial statements and quarterly or monthly financial reports, using a spreadsheet template model to evaluate the financial condition and performance of assigned projects, highlighting actual performance against covenanted financial ratios, previous projections and business plans. Identify risks adversely affecting the performance of borrower, implementing agencies and Partner Financial Institutions (PFIs).
- Ensure borrowers, other implementing agencies, and PFIs adhere to all obligations for providing quality and timely information.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, finance, management or related fields preferably with Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- At least 10 year’s work experience in project management, procurement and implementation and at least 5 year’s of supervisory experience.
- Demonstrate expertise and experience within the assigned sector.
- Familiarity with accepted best practices of procurement and disbursement processes.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.