Deadline: 27 September 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Communication Associate in Gaza, Palestine.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Communication Associate will perform the following functions:
- Support to communication, planning and execution
- Collect information, conducts interviews of beneficiaries and partners to contribute to the drafting of human-interest stories, photo essays, videos, social media posts and other relevant communication products.
- Support to Communication Service delivery
- Liaise with contractors (photographers, video crews, writers, translators, designers and printing companies, etc.).
- Support in Managing Programme Results
- Plan and issues payments, follows up on cash advance, liquidation and budget.
- Summarize information reflecting current obligations and future programme and/or budgetary implications; organizes data and information,
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education preferably supplemented by technical or University courses related to the field of work. University Degree related to the field of work will be an asset.
- Minimum 6 year’s relevant administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.