Deadline: 2 July 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Associate in Jerusalem, Palestine.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Human Resources Associate will perform the following functions:
- Support to business partnering
- Support the business partners in developing initiatives to encourage employee well-being and employee recognition schemes
- Support the management of change processes by advising clientele on changes to HR processes under the guidance of HR Business Partner
- Support in recruitment and placement
- Prepare and circulates internal and external advertisements.
- Liaise with candidates in the various stages of the recruitment process.
- Support in organization design and job classification
- Review specific job descriptions to be submitted for classification for review by supervisor.
- Follow up and liaises with HQ and RO over status of requests to ensure timely completion.
- Support in learning & capacity development
- Consultation with supervisor, researches and analyses data and information to help identify training needs within his/her office for the development of learning plans and other targeted training interventions.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the field of Human resources.
- Minimum 6 year’s progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience required.
- Develop country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.