Deadline: 16 September 2020
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Associate in Panama City, Panama. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UNDP works in nearly 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Administrative Associate will perform the following functions-
- Implementation of operational strategies.
- Effective and efficient functioning of the operations unit.
- Efficient administrative and logistical support.
- Support to supply and assets management.
- Support to knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of Secondary Education with specialized certification in Administration or office management with 6 year’s of relevant experienced is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business or public administration or other related field with 3 year’s of relevant experience would be desirable.
- 6 year’s or 3 year’s (with a Bachelor’s Degree) of progressively responsible administrative experience is required at the national or international level.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc).
- Knowledge of automated procurement systems.
- Experience in handling of web based management systems.
- Knowledge of IPSAS and/or IFRS desirable.
- Fluency in English and Spanish, both oral and written, is required.
- Knowledge of other UN official language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNDP.