Deadline: 2 April 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Executive Assistant in Panama City, Panama.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Executive Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Arrange appointments and maintains supervisor’s electronic calendar up to date.
- Maintain programme group calendar of key events and travel (and office wide when required).
- Ensure that documentation from programme group is shared in advance for meetings and regular discussions.
- Monitor compliance with agreements.
- Review documentation (such as travel request and trip reports) to ensure that they comply with agreed standards before being signed by the supervisor.
- Compile data and information on subject matters relevant to the work of the DRD office to facilitate preparation of briefing notes, reports, working papers, and presentations.
- Select and make pertinent abstract and undertake searches for information as requested.
- Maintain electronic file with records pertaining DRD function, including confidential files and the electronic shared drive of the DRD office and Programme.
Applicants must have-
- Completion of Secondary Education.
- Protocol, business, literature, writing and research courses or other relevant disciplines.
- 5 years of progressively responsible secretarial and administrative experience is required.
- Experience in dealing with protocol matters and high-level executive support as well as programmatic experience is an asset.
- Fluency in Spanish and English required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.