Deadline: 13 March 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Assistant in Panama.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Support in recruitment and placement
- Prepare and circulates internal and external advertisements.
- Coordinate the scheduling of interviews and technical assessments.
- Support in learning & development
- Assist team in organizing and conducting courses, workshops and events by preparing and organizing distribution of materials for participants, ensuring availability of training venues and required equipment and supplies, while providing logistical support at workshops and events as necessary.
- General office support
- Prepare and maintain agendas on meetings and events related to the work group commitments.
- Provide travel assistance to staff members in section for travel arrangements based on the organization’s rules and policies.
- Reporting/Data Analytics
- Research, compile and verifie data which facilitates preparation of workforce planning reports for supervisor to review against benchmarks i.e. Gender and geographical balance and other recruitment related key performance indicators.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or University courses related to the field of work.
- Minimum 5 year’s progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience in Human Resources is required.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.