Deadline: 19 July 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring & Evaluation Officer in Panama City, Panama.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The Monitoring & Evaluation Officer will perform the following functions-
- Make professional contributions to and provide technical assistance for the planning and establishing the major research, monitoring and evaluation activities in multi-year and annual IMEPs, which is to be reflected in UNDAF M&E Plans.
- Participate in management studies and support/participate in thematic/strategic evaluations to improve development & organizational effectiveness.
- Support and contribute to effectively joint evaluations with developmental partners, including joint evaluation of UNICEF or of multi-partner programs.
- In close consultation with management and liaison with partners, make a professional contribution to the formulation of the IMEPs from a sound results-based programming process and collaborative working relations with partners.
- In a close coordination with partners, ensure that the IMEPs include data collection activities that provide accurate and relevant data on key activities and results, including results for children.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- University degree in social sciences, development planning, planning, evaluation, survey implementation, advanced statistical research required.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional work experience.
- Additional proven successful professional experience of more than 3 years is an asset.
- Developing country work experience (for IP) or fieldwork experience (for NO).
- At least one instance of exposure to emergency programming, including preparedness planning.
- Active involvement in a humanitarian crisis response programme preferred.
- Fluency in English and Spanish required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Portuguese) or a local language is an asset.
- Nationality of Panama.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.