Deadline: 15 September 2020
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Partnerships Specialist (Philanthropy) in LACRO, Panama.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Partnerships Specialist (Philanthropy) will perform the following functions:
- HWNI Prospect Identification and Cultivation.
- Foundation Engagement.
- Philanthropic Partnership Relationship Management.
- Philanthropy networks and convening events.
- Innovative Finance.
- Strategic Philanthropic Resource to RSC team in market development.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in international affairs, development, journalism, finance, public or business administration or closely related fields is required.
- University Degree in a relevant field combined with 7 year’s of professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.
- 5 year’s experience in philanthropic fundraising is required.
- Experience in direct relationship cultivation and management of high value philanthropic partnerships (in excess of $10 million).
- Experience in Latin America and the Caribbean a valuable asset.
- Familiarity with and exposure to UNICEF programmes are highly desirable.
- Fluency in English with excellent written skills is required.
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.