Deadline: 12 July 2018
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Administrative Assistant in Papua New Guinea.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Provide advice and assists staff members and their dependents by processing requests for visas, identity cards, drivers’ licenses and other necessary personnel-related documents, in accordance with the requirements of the United Nations and the country of the duty station locations.
- Collect information on local living conditions and provides administrative assistance for cost-of-living surveys.
- Draft correspondence, telegrams, memoranda and reports via oral instructions, previous correspondence or other available information sources, in accordance with standard office procedures.
- Classify and codes material relating to a number of subject matter areas, and maintains general office files or provides guidance to the registry clerk in performing this duty.
Applicants must have-
- Completion of secondary education.
- Training in administrative field is desirable.
- 5 years of progressively responsible clerical and administrative work.
- Very good knowledge of the local language and one or two working languages of the organization.
- Fluency in English and Tok Pisin with proven strong written and oral communication skills.
- Initiative, passion and commitment to UNICEF’s mission and professional values.
- Nationality of Papua New Guinea.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.