Global Outreach Doctor (GoDocs) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Ukraine Country Director in Ukraine. The duration of this post is 6 months.
Global Outreach Doctors is a team of dedicated volunteer medical professionals including doctors, nurses, paramedics, naturopaths, homeopaths, acupuncturists and psychologists.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Ukraine Country Director will perform the following functions:
- Provide volunteer applicant review and approval as well as oversight and coordination of a continual flow of international volunteer medical personnel.
- Coordination and collaboration with existing field based operational staff other NGOs on the ground; budgeting; grant seeking, and data collection and reporting to US operations and leadership.
- Collaborating and taking security precautions based on the recommendations from the new GoDocs US-based senior level security advisors and the field based existing regional security officer.
Applicants must have:
- Prior senior NGO leadership and conflict zone experience
- Excellent supervisory skills, grant writing & budgeting background
- Prior Ukraine deployment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Apple software other computer skills
- Ability to prioritize clearly; able to enforce procedures; able to oversee multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills; clear communicator
- Culturally sensitive
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their cover letter and CV via email ([email protected]).
For more information, visit GoDocs.