Deadline: 26 September 2016
International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance Analyst in Lima, Peru.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Finance Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Provide day to day support to regional staff in budget and trust fund management, program/project support, control as well as financial reporting & analysis.
- Assist in annual budget submissions, forecasting and variance reporting for both IS/AS.
- Prepare ad-hoc financial reports requested by the Regional Financial Controller and regional management.
- Monitor and review budgets, compile financial data and provide expenses analysis statistics and performance indicators to help management with strategic decision making.
- Measure cost efficiency performance and propose solutions to issues identified.
- Analyze financial trends, identify critical variance from assumptions and plans, and recommend deployment of resources.
- Prepare and analyze reports on financial performance/investment profitability at country/regional level.
- Support efforts in the development, streamlining, automation and coordination of regional financial and management reports.
- Help establish, standardize and document regional accounting practices and processes.
- Ensure adherence to policies/internal controls.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s in Business, Accounting, Economics or related field with at least 3 years of working experience .
- Advanced degree or recognized professional accreditation (CPA, CMA, CIMA, etc.) is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in accounting and financial and/or management reporting
- Working knowledge in SAP is advantageous.
- Demonstrated outstanding technical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office w/ proficiency in Excel.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and oral. Knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese are desired.
- Ability to clearly and concisely convey information, explain reasoning, and support conclusions.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IFC.