Deadline: 5 October 2020
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Assistant Treasurer in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Assistant Treasurer will perform the following functions-
- Leadership and Strategic Management
- Establishe and cascade the division’s vision, goals, development strategies, and key results areas (KRAs) in support of ADB’s goals, department goals and in compliance with relevant ADB policies and governance frameworks.
- Provide leadership in planning and supervision of work plans and monitoring internal controls in the treasury services operations.
- Treasury Services Operations
- Ensure efficient operational cash management, under the Asset Liability Management (ALM) Framework, to support ADB’s operational and corporate needs.
- Manage a network of correspondent banks to ensure efficient and competitive services to support ADB’s banking requirements such as local currency operations, capital market settlements, resident missions, non-sovereign operations, and other corporate requirements.
- Organizational Resilience and Business Process Transformation
- Drive the planning and implementation of organizational resilience framework for TD to to align TD’s level of resilience with ADB’s framework and needs.
- Work with Office of Administrative Services (OAS) and ITD, on the organizational resilience framework and integrated disaster recovery tests relating to ADB’s critical processes as part of the business continuity management plan.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- University Degree in accounting, finance, economics, business administration or related discipline, and 10 year’s ADB work experience.
- 15 year’s experience in banking, and/or treasury management.
- Experience working in several countries.
- Knowledge of the structure and functioning of global capital, money, and foreign exchange markets, treasury systems, treasury operations, and/or business process management of financial institutions.
- Ability to plan, including ability to develop a longer term vision of possible business strategy, or process modernization and their impact on the business, staffing and other resource requirements.
- Ability to lead a large team of staff.
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work as a team member.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required.
- Familiarity with relevant IT systems related to enterprise and treasury operations such as Oracle Enterprise system, Summit Misys, Intellimatch, and emerging technology trend such as AI, data analytics, robotic, and distributed ledger technology.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.