Deadline: 4 October 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Financial Control Analyst in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Associate Financial Control Analyst will perform the following functions:
- Assist in maintaining books of accounts for nonsovereign loans, equity investments and guarantees and ensures that accounting records/reports are in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Review, analyze, and identify information technology requirements for effective and efficient operations ensures accuracy and reliability of systems proposes changes and revisions to existing systems and coordinates the needs of the work area with the Information Technology Department through the coordinating specialist in charge.
- Assist in reviewing, monitoring, and developing accounting policies and positions in response to new developments in ADB and accounting standards specifically relating to the nonsovereign products.
- Perform administrative functions as required; participates in procedural and organizational review participates in the formulation of the Section’s goals and objectives and the related plans and programs.
- Provide technical and procedural guidelines to other subordinate administrative staff.
- Coordinate and provides required information to clients in accordance with established procedures in a tactful manner.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, major in Accounting and has Certified Public Accountant (CPA) qualification.
- At least 5 year’s experience in auditing or accounting with some supervisory role, preferably in a highly computerized environment in a large organization.
- Good understanding of ADB’s products loans, debt securities, equity investments, and guarantees.
- Good interpersonal skills, demonstrating ability to work cohesively with peers and clients and provide guidance and feedback to subordinates.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly MS Word and MS Excel, and accounting and/or product (loans/equity) related software, such as Oracle ERP, LoanlQ, Summit.
- Good understanding of accounting policies, practices, systems, procedures, guidelines, and reporting requirements prevalent in multinational organizations or multilateral institution.
- Working knowledge of financial products of ADB, an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.