Deadline: 22 April 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Financing Partnerships Officer in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Associate Budget and Management Services Analyst will perform the following functions:
- Administration and reporting of sovereign cofinancing data
- Support in providing inputs for the corporate reports, e.g. ADB Annual Report, Statement of Operations, Multitranche Financing Facility Annual Report, Development Effectiveness Report, etc. and for ADB management and other departments with the sovereign cofinancing data.
- Support/lead in preparation and analysis of trust funds data and take lead in publishing quarterly SDCC Management Information System, Trust Fund annual report, and other ad hoc reports.
- Maintain CoMS
- Ensure data update and accuracy of information in the CoMS and timely interface with PFMS1.
- Support in coordinating with Controller’s Department and Information Technology Department (ITD) on cofinancing agreement data matters.
- Support for PFMS 2 and other system related tasks
- Lead in assigned process areas for design and development of PFMS2 including review of related documents and coordination with the vendor and the other stakeholders in the bank.
- Support in coordinating with ITD and the related departments/offices on sovereign cofinancing requirements for other IT initiatives including the SovOps project, PFMS1 enhancement, NSO (Non-Sovereign systems), Integrated Disbursement system, eOps enhancement, etc.
- Team Support
- Provide support to Senior staff and International Staff for daily tasks and team issues.
- Support SDPF division’s ‘One Stop shop for trust fund’ initiatives as required.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Banking, or Accounting or related fields preferably with advance training.
- Minimum 6 year’s relevant professional experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.