Deadline: 27 October 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Financing Partnerships Officer in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Financing Partnerships Officer will perform the following functions-
- Support to Trust Fund Management
- Identify and select projects and TAs for trust fund financing and monitor implementation of projects and TA under trust funds.
- General Cofinancing tasks
- Ensure that updated partner information is disseminated in a timely manner to concerned parties.
- Handle projects or strategic assignments on instruction from international staff and Director, SDPF as needed.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably with advanced training in business administration, economics or related fields.
- Minimum 6 year’s relevant experience in partnership management, project processing and administration, sector and thematic work, strategy and policy review, research and report writing, and related areas.
- Knowledgeable in ADB’s operations, including sovereign lending products and modalities, grants and technical assistance, operational procedures, policies, cofinancing products and financing partnerships facilities.
- Knowledge of policies, procedures of major donors and their agencies and the frameworks at ADB for administering received funds from Partners.
- Ability to research and organize important information, analyze, and communicate them effectively and succinctly in writing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.