Deadline: 4 August 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Government Relations Officer in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Associate Government Relations Officer will perform the following functions:
- Contribute substantially to the review of ADB policies, procedures and guidelines regarding TEV matters (including importation, registration and disposal).
- Coordinate the overall CSIS-GR policy in relation to Privileges and Immunities to ensure that the TEV program complies with the parameters of the privilege.
- Contribute to upgrading and modernization of the IT system for TEV transactions.
- Coordinate with other Divisions within ADB to ensure that the policies and procedures are provided to new and departing staff and retirees.
- Provide support to Unit Head, CSIS-GR in corresponding with government agencies such as DFA, DOF, BOC, BIR, and LTO.
- Monitor/verify release of reminders to staff for renewal of their tax-exempt/tax-paid vehicle registration and driver licenses.
- Oversee the preparation of the unit’s monthly status of work report and other related documents.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Management, or related field preferably with advanced training.
- At least 6 year’s relevant experience working on administrative services for an organization.
- Knowledge and understanding of the privileges and immunities of diplomatic mission or international organization and its personnel under the concerned agreement between the host and government, would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge and understanding of government procedures related to privileges and immunities of diplomatic mission or international organization and its personnel.
- Excellent computer skills with thorough knowledge of common word-processing, spreadsheets and graphics software used in multilateral organizations.
- Thorough knowledge of ADB’s standard IT platforms and familiarity with database management systems and other types of software/systems would be an advantage.
- Ability to handle constant volume of work and tight time constraint without loss of accuracy.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
- Effective report-writing and communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.