Deadline: 22 November 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Human Resource Administrator t in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Human Resource Administrator will perform the following functions-
- Facilitate advertisement of vacancies and assesses cost-effective media placements.
- Prepare correspondence/documentation appropriate to the recruitment process.
- Conduct initial review and pre-screening of applications and endorses to designated national/international BPHP staff prior to referral to departments.
- Arrange all activities related to panel interviews including identifying selection panelists, coordinating interview schedule arranging face-to-face or videoconference interviews facilitating room arrangement arranging travel, visa and hotel booking arrangements processing reimbursement expenses and monitoring of submission of interview reports.
- Coordinate with Corporate Services Department, Controller’s Department, and other offices on administrative arrangements for the interview of candidates.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of candidate’s records in Human Resource Management System (HRMS).
- Prepare personnel announcement for staff movements.
- Monitors all recruitment and staff personnel actions and prepares data statistics on a regular and/or ad hoc basis.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Business or Public Administration, Social Sciences, or related area.
- At least 5 year’s relevant work experience, preferably in human resources management.
- Knowledge and understanding of human resources policies and procedures.
- Knowledge and proficiency of relevant office technology applications and personnel database systems.
- Ability to coordinate and perform activities related to personnel administration.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams as constructive team member.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.