Deadline: 25 September 2020
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Human Resource Administrator (Systems) in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Human Resource Administrator (Systems) will perform the following functions-
- Implement guidelines on systems access and utilization.
- Update hierarchies (position or organization), position titles or assignment supervisors and/or approvers in the various systems.
- Determine system configurations/set-up needed for different modules.
- Conduct user acceptance review and testing.
- Develop application change requests for various system enhancements and fixes.
- Provide support to clients and HR administrators on system issues and bugs.
- Generate reports, collect statistics/information and prepare presentations on a regular and/or ad hoc basis.
- Update/create knowledge articles in HR4U knowledge portal, monitor and find resolution of incidents in
- Oracle Right Now, and review the systems implementation and utilization, etc.
- Ensure proper documentation of guidelines, workflows, process maps, notifications, and other reference materials.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in computer or systems related courses, engineering, or with a major in management, public or business administration, or related fields.
- 5 year’s of relevant professional experience.
- Knowledge and experience in different systems, software and databases, preferably human resource applications and systems like Oracle Human Resource Management System, Taleo, Oracle RightNow and other Oracle HR services and reporting tools.
- Ability to work independently on assigned transactions, areas of analysis and research, which have well-defined scope and steps.
- Proficiency in the use of spreadsheets to analyze and check large data/information from external and internal sources, reconcile or explain inconsistencies and perform calculations.
- Knowledge report–writing and communication skills in English.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
- Ability to work with individual from different cultural/national backgrounds.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.