Deadline: 2 July 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Human Resource Officer in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Associate Human Resource Officer will perform the following functions:
- Coordinate and engage client departments and Strategic Workforce Unit on strategic staffing discussions to ensure efficient filling of vacancies and optimized use of staff resources.
- Take the lead in recruitment processes for local staff positions.
- Monitor and facilitates recruitment and selection processes in partnership with the client departments.
- Provide guidance to team members on recruitment activities and ensures ADB recruitment policies and procedures are properly implemented.
- Support overall implementation of various personnel actions such as promotions, transfers, changes in titles and changes in position/position types, managerial progression, and non-vacancy driven promotions.
- Ensure that the administration of personnel actions is being handled in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Review and facilitates processing of staff movements such as special leave without pay, field office assignments, and return to Headquarters.
- Assist supervisor(s) on staff case management.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business or Social Sciences, Education or related area, preferably with advanced training or certificate.
- Minimum 6 year’s experience in HR business partnering, recruitment, and/or implementing HR policies and designing HR processes.
- Ability to learn and adapt new technology and proficiency of relevant personnel database systems necessary to the human resources unit’s core service.
- Strong analytical thinking and understanding of good leadership skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients the HR policies and procedures is an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.