Deadline: 25 October 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Investment Officer in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Investment Officer will perform the following functions-
- Credit monitoring
- Undertake the preparation of credit monitoring reports (annual, semiannual or quarterly).
- Analyze client financial data, problems and remedial actions, and performing valuation of equity-based on standard financial models.
- Project monitoring
- Ensure adherence by clients to their obligations for submission to ADB of periodic reports on time and accurately and make follow-ups.
- Ensure processing of disbursement requests, review of withdrawal applications, verification of compliance with disbursement conditions and/or loan covenants, follow up on submission of required documents and review of their completeness and/or validity.
- Database maintenance
- Ensure completeness of database of legal documentation, financing and security documents and project contracts for new project approvals, as well as completeness of documents created in PSPM post-origination.
- Project Annual Reviews and Project Completion Reports
- Perform desk review, collects data, assesses financial and developmental performance of projects, conducts interviews and participates in missions to evaluate projects for extended annual review reports (XARR.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business or related fields, preferably with Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- At least 6 year’s relevant work experience, with at least 4 year’s in supervisory capacity, in credit risk analysis, credit department work, and credit lending in financial institutions, preferably with a leading international financial institution, investment bank, infrastructure fund or consultancy firm experience in project finance, infrastructure finance or corporate finance will be an added advantage.
- Strong credit analysis and financial skills, including financial modeling, in multiple financial products including loans, guarantees, and project finance.
- Excellent understanding of finance business principles and strong skills in client management.
- Strong analytical thinking skills, with ability to comprehend causal links, make pros-and-cons analysis, and analyze factors to reach a decision.
- Ability to independently identify tasks and priorities within the area of responsibility and to formulate and execute plans for the completion of such tasks.
- Proven ability to undertake research and analysis on difficult tasks.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.