Deadline: 2 November 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Investment Officer in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Investment Officer will perform the following functions-
- Origination and Processing
- Assist the identification of opportunities implements best practices and provides structuring advice for direct equity investments.
- Portfolio Management
- Actively manages a number of public/private equity transactions.
- Prepare valuations and analyzes financial data of direct equity investments.
- Knowledge Management
- Support maintaining knowledge of best practices.
- Support in-house seminars and workshops.
- Administrative and Planning Support
- Participate in the planning of various initiatives designed to facilitate OPSD-EIU’s interaction with other ADB departments and in the development of systems and procedures.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, in a business or finance related field preferably with advanced training.
- At least 6 year’s relevant professional work experience preferably in negotiating, structuring and managing equity investments for corporate, infrastructure and/or financial sector transactions and in equity valuation and financial modeling.
- Sector experience should ideally include utilities, infrastructure, agriculture, health and/or education.
- Experience of managing early stage investments would be considered an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.