Deadline: 21 October 2022
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate IT Officer (Digital Innovation Governance) in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate IT Officer (Digital Innovation Governance)will perform the following functions-
- Support ITIA’s governance by developing and evolving a practical model to track progress and promote better coordination across ITIA.
- Support the coordination of planning, controlling, and managing while mitigating risks in operations.
- Facilitate status meetings and designs/provides periodic status reports and/or dashboards on initiatives.
- Identify trends and variations, identifies/resolves issues and discusses them with the concerned/relevant staff, project team, working groups.
- Prepare ITIA’s annual procurement plan and all procurement related documents, processes all procurement requests for the division, and monitors contracts, including handling payment milestones, preparing change requests, etc.
- Monitor and control the outsourced services and vendors that are part of ITIA’s operations.
- Serve as division’s budget focal point by monitoring and ensuring ITIA’s budget is used effectively and efficiently following standard accounting practices.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Management, Business or any related field.
- At least 6 year’s relevant professional experience in procurement, accounting, and office management, with at least 2 year’s IT procurement experience.
- Experience with ADB IT procurement and Coupa system highly desirable.
- Solid critical thinking, problem solving, planning and organization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.