Deadline: 20 April 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Knowledge Management Officer in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Associate Knowledge Management Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support SARD’s departmental knowledge focals in developing and implementing the departmental knowledge management roadmap under the corporate Knowledge Management Action Plan (KMAP) and the Innovation Framework.
- Support the department’s initiative to establish and maintain a network of knowledge focals representing SARD sector divisions and resident missions (RMs), support efforts to engage RM and sector division focals in knowledge product (KP) generation process, dissemination and outreach activities, tracking of KP use, and engaging in strategic conversations on KMAP implementation.
- Support the department in knowledge product programming, tracking and reporting including SARD’s knowledge management database and portal, support RMs in dynamic knowledge programming and coordinate capacity development activities for SARD staff on knowledge management and new approaches to feature and market SARD’s knowledge work.
- Support the department in sharing and fostering good knowledge management practices following ADB-wide guidance, including enhancing KP dissemination plans and quality assurance of KPs.
- Provide analytical and research inputs for issues related to knowledge, innovation and business process optimization, including briefing notes, reports and presentations.
- Support initiatives to apply AI (artificial intelligence), machine learning and digitization, and geospatial information systems (GIS) in SARD operations and business processes, support SAOD in formulating the department’s approach to bank-wide business process reforms and help implement department-level reform initiatives for efficiency, better quality assurance and teamwork.
- Support any other initiatives as requested by the SARD management.
Applicant must have:
- University Degree in business administration, accounting, finance, operations management or relevant fields, preferably with advanced training and in related fields combined with additional relevant professional experience can be considered.
- At least 6 year’s relevant professional experience international organizations.
- Strong analytical, coordination, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required.
- Ability to quickly grasp ADB’s policies and procedures for knowledge management.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.