Deadline: 4 February 2022
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Operations Coordination Analyst in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Operations Coordination Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Consolidate inputs to the Workload and Workforce Analysis and provide support to the drafting of the department Strategic Staffing Plan.
- Assist in the improvement of internal communication and facilitation of knowledge sharing among CWRD staff through the use of various technological platforms.
- Assist in CWRD initiatives for technological innovations and incorporation of new technologies into CWRD operations.
- Coordinate and work closely with the Information Technology Department (ITD) to support bank-wide initiative in upgrading ADB’s IT system and integrating and mainstreaming technological innovations into its operations.
- Perform coordination functions to support CWOD including coordination with high-level management offices from external clients and from ADB, CWRD divisions and RMs and participates in various meetings related to personnel matters, as needed.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in social science, human resource management, communications or relevant discipline.
- At least 5 year’s relevant professional experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of ADB’s operational processes and procedures.
- Proven ability to work independently on assigned transactions, areas of analysis and research, which have well-defined scope and steps.
- Effective report-writing and communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.