Deadline: 9 March 2022
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Project Analyst in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Project Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Project Processing, Administration and Portfolio Management
- Support administration actions during project processing which may include procurement-related advance action activities and review of project-readiness filters to ensure quality-at-entry, and contribute to the preparation and update of Project Administration Manuals (PAM)/Facility Administration Manuals (FAM)/Program Implementation Document (PID) by consolidating data and information for appendixes, drafting project description and scope, project cost and financing plan, procurement plan, selection procedures and terms of reference for the consulting services, design and monitoring framework, loan covenants, and others.
- Assist in the maintenance of project records in ADB systems, recruitment of project processing consultants, monitoring project implementation progress, and analyzing in detail the problems encountered by the projects flagged “at risk” and recommend remedial measures.
- Administrative Budget Management
- Assist in preparation of annual/mid-year division budgets; and monitors budget utilization.
- Perform other tasks as assigned and reflected in the incumbent’s work plan.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Finance, Business Administration, Social Development, Communications.
- At least 5 year’s relevant professional experience.
- Experience working in development projects and/or international agencies preferred.
- Proven ability to undertake background research and analysis on difficult but well-defined tasks, collect and organize required data and information, apply appropriate.
- Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis to support decision-making.
- Effective report-writing and communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.