Deadline: 25 June 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Associate Retirement Benefits Administrator in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Associate Retirement Benefits Administrator will perform the following functions:
- Implement pension secretariat, reforms and programs
- Support planning/logistics for the secretariat to the Pension Committee, Administration Committee and DC Plan Committee and all related meetings/materials.
- Support in the processing and implementation of Staff Retirement Plan (SRP) and DC Plan Reforms and programs and related meetings/materials.
- Data and data visualization
- Coordinate, input, support, and visualize products such as the SRP Annual Report, and Plan Booklets.
- Collect, compile and analyze diverse information and data to produce required statistics/reports, as instructed.
- Office Coordination
- Serve as point of contact within the Unit and BPMSD, and with other Departments.
- Provide support in the cost analysis for consultancy requirements, budgets and plans as needed.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields and advantage would be additional training in data visualization, HR analytics, and familiarity with broad pension and investment concepts and seminars.
- At least 5 year’s relevant professional experience.
- Experience in administration of pension plans and committee secretariat will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills, with ability to liaise effectively with all types of internal and external clients.
- Proven ability to work independently on assigned transactions, areas of analysis and research, which have well-defined scope and steps.
- Familiar with existing database management systems and data analysis tools such as Oracle ERP, Consultant Management System and other related database will be an advantage.
- Ability to exercise judgment on matters of confidentiality.
- Excellent organization, coordination and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within the team and also be able to build effective working relationships with colleagues in other divisions and departments.
- Effective report writing and communication skills in English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.