Deadline: 25 October 2021
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Associate Risk Management Analyst in Manila, Philippines. The duration of this post is 3 years.
The ADB aims for an Asia and Pacific free from poverty.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Associate Risk Management Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Credit Risk Assessment and Risk Reporting
- Prepare counterparty credit reviews with guidance from senior credit analyst staff.
- Credit Risk Limits Compliance Monitoring
- Prepare daily production data for limits compliance monitoring and other reporting purposes (in conjunction with systems team) generates compliance monitoring reports.
- Sovereign, Depository Bank, Swap Counterparty Watchlist Update
- Download and validate data from third party sources (e.g., Bloomberg).
- Management of Counterparty Attributes Data
- Download and validate various counterparty data (including credit ratings and financial statements line items) from Bloomberg.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in finance, accounting, economics, engineering, mathematics, statistics, or related field, preferably with risk management designation.
- Certified public accountant (CPA) or chartered financial analyst (CFA) designations are an advantage.
- At least 5 year’s relevant professional experience.
- Experience in using relevant applications such as Bloomberg is an advantage.
- High proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Good understanding of the dynamics and behavior of global finance and capital markets, and solid foundation in investment principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit ADB.